Monday, July 03, 2006

A TIME FOR CREATION

Okay, so I have left the novel that I had started writing aside for a while. It still has some major planning.

What you didn't know I write? Well I try to. Not very well, this I know. I started writing a novel about a month ago, have an awesome idea for that story and it will end up been a really entertaining read, but the other day a new idea struck me, one that is much easier to write and a shorter story. I don't want to give out any details of what it is here, and some may think it's lame, but personally I really love the idea, so I will begin planning tonight and hopefully write all day tomorrow. I am a very impatient person when it comes to creating things, and I want them done immediately so I can view the final result. I intend to make covers and publish this story along with the novel also, but I need to get at least 50 pages before it's worth publishing. I'm sure I can extend the idea. We'll see what happens. I hope you like it. I'll have copies available for purchase, as it comes out of my friggen pocket anyway!

Till then we must wait, for now is a time for creation!

No comments: